=+Happy+=
Today im happy too..i have a happy outing with my kor n mummy....we went to orchard road..In Centre Point...there is this shop named..."Sole Lover"...the shoes there very nice wor...quite expensive also...I found a shoe which i like alot...69.90 wor...haha...
Than Mummy bring us to a shop which sells Chocolate..named "Sins"...Kinda Sin ehz...expensive ...heard before ma?One piece of Chocolate cost eu S$2.10...expensive bah?
One of the Chocolate named "Sweet heart"..taste so nice....Pink colour heart...Strawberry taste...Nice bah?
Than we went to "Swensens"...Kor kor ate ice-cream...I drank hot milk...kekez..taste nice....
I bought a three quarter Pants ehz....got Dragon on it..haha..cool???
Gonna stop here ler..Tell eu too much liaoz..hahaz
Sign off:Mich
Happy day..kekez...
Than Mummy bring us to a shop which sells Chocolate..named "Sins"...Kinda Sin ehz...expensive ...heard before ma?One piece of Chocolate cost eu S$2.10...expensive bah?
One of the Chocolate named "Sweet heart"..taste so nice....Pink colour heart...Strawberry taste...Nice bah?
Than we went to "Swensens"...Kor kor ate ice-cream...I drank hot milk...kekez..taste nice....
I bought a three quarter Pants ehz....got Dragon on it..haha..cool???
Gonna stop here ler..Tell eu too much liaoz..hahaz
Sign off:Mich
Happy day..kekez...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home