Its a tired day
=+A tired day for both eu n me+=
I believe that today is a tired day for both eu and me..this is because,i believe that we all[students]are shruggling with holiday homework.So do i...All for us are for sure feeling lazy and enjoying our day with tv and computer.Dun feel like doing homework.But reluctantly,i still "did" my DNT drawing,cos Wednesday needed to go to sch for DNT.I can't say i "did",becos i haven finished.Monday bluez ma.[excuse]HAha..i will do it by tml,since still got time,some more quite tired ler.Write till here.Stay happy guys.Take cares
I believe that today is a tired day for both eu and me..this is because,i believe that we all[students]are shruggling with holiday homework.So do i...All for us are for sure feeling lazy and enjoying our day with tv and computer.Dun feel like doing homework.But reluctantly,i still "did" my DNT drawing,cos Wednesday needed to go to sch for DNT.I can't say i "did",becos i haven finished.Monday bluez ma.[excuse]HAha..i will do it by tml,since still got time,some more quite tired ler.Write till here.Stay happy guys.Take cares

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home