ALL MY FAVOURITES PET BREEDS


1)Sapphire(The breed i always own)
2)Winter white(very tame)
3)Robovoski(This breed run very fast,it is especially cute,the white whiskers)

4)I think it is a yellow pudding hamster bah.
Very cute right?

5)This is a chinchilla 6)This is chinchilla's baby...
(They cost a bomb)
7)Baby bull dog...
8)One of my favourite,chihuahua
9)Pomeranian...cute too..like chowchow small version....
10)This puppy is just simply cute.I don't knowwhat is its breed.

11)Yorkshire Terrier..i love the long silky hair of it.Gorgeous...

12)This is pug...Look at it.It looks so innocent..
Are you willing to scold him if he did something wrong?
NO right?

13)The only cat i love.Persian cat.They always
look very elegant and sweet.
I seldom like big dogs..Because i find it kind of scary.
But i only prefer this two breed and golden =)

14)ChowChow.Look like a lion...

15)St.bernard..It can grow til very big...I love it.Very tame.
What i own..
1)An AnMy Rabbit.It is around 1 yr and 5 mths already.
I love it so much.It has got a cute character...very sweet
Its breed is lion head
2)Xiao Xiao
I own a pet hamster too.Its breed is sapphire.Very active.So kind of
Hard to take its picture...I think it also got one year ler?
What he owns...

1)Xiao bai.This hamster is very adorable.
I love it...Although it is round,it run very fast.
Once,it got out of its cage.
But he ownself go back into the cage(which is place on the floor)Of course of the food inside.
So,he is kind of sweet any way...
2)Hermit crabs.He own altogether four of them.He seems to love them alot.I do love them too..But i love bigger size ones.
People out there...cherish your pet..love them..treat them with care...
They need your love.Pet is for us to dote on =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home