170307
Today we went to Vivo for dinner again.We tried out another meal.becos he wanna try the chilly fries,he seems so happy.=) Then we went to tried the toy catcher at Vivo,Suntec.We spend so much money.I can see that he is so sincere to catch a toy for me to make me feel happy.Although we didn't manage to get anything,although other ppl have 3-4.But his sincerity have touched me.I felt so happy,We went to buy seedlings at Carefour.He wanan buy the watermelon one,but it needed 1 metre de space.So i asked him to try other first,so he took the spring onion,as he loves eating it.I feel that growing spring onion is so good.No need spacing,becos all growing upwards.I bought carrots seedlings.Becos i love eating carrots.and i can share some with my hamster.Hope my plant can faster grow out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home