Worried
Ok,this is my first time posting without pictures.Ok,i was in shocked...quite a big one
when i heard Boris was hospitalised...I tried to find someday to visit him.Finally,today
we went to pay a visit.He seems very fine,was talking happily and smiling away.But i
don't think that what we saw are real.I saw tears in his eyes...I wonder is tired or
worried too..But i can see that it is very painful,so many needles mark on his hand.
I am worried,really...
when i heard Boris was hospitalised...I tried to find someday to visit him.Finally,today
we went to pay a visit.He seems very fine,was talking happily and smiling away.But i
don't think that what we saw are real.I saw tears in his eyes...I wonder is tired or
worried too..But i can see that it is very painful,so many needles mark on his hand.
I am worried,really...
Hope you recover soon,Boris.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home