2/10/08
Today school was tiring maybe is because i am worn out.
As usual,Xiu and me was listening to songs in class and doing our own revision.
I just can't concentrate.Today's progress was slow.Something just keep running through my mind but i tried to stay focus.So this went on and on for quite sometime.
As usual,Ruiqing loves to walk around the class.He showed us something very amazing.
He showed us how to tie a knot with the long-slimy sweet by using only his tongue.It was really amazing!!!Never in my life,i saw people doing that .haha.I think he can go participate in some record competition.Nowadays,Rubics cube are very popular.People challenge each other on who can fix a Rubics cube faster.Can you imagine if next time,people challenge each other on who can use their tongue to tie a knot on a sweet?hahaha.Ok,after that was serious work.
We packed our bags 5 mins earlier before school ends.We dashed down to the canteen.As you know,i use the word dashed.Can you imagine how hungry are we?haha.I've been thinking about food lately.I just love to eat.I've also planned to have steamboat or buffet after my O levels as a form of celebration.I can't wait for that day to come!!!
People out there,tag me if you know any places which have good steamboat or buffet..Do recommend.Thank you!!!
As usual,Xiu and me was listening to songs in class and doing our own revision.
I just can't concentrate.Today's progress was slow.Something just keep running through my mind but i tried to stay focus.So this went on and on for quite sometime.
As usual,Ruiqing loves to walk around the class.He showed us something very amazing.
He showed us how to tie a knot with the long-slimy sweet by using only his tongue.It was really amazing!!!Never in my life,i saw people doing that .haha.I think he can go participate in some record competition.Nowadays,Rubics cube are very popular.People challenge each other on who can fix a Rubics cube faster.Can you imagine if next time,people challenge each other on who can use their tongue to tie a knot on a sweet?hahaha.Ok,after that was serious work.
We packed our bags 5 mins earlier before school ends.We dashed down to the canteen.As you know,i use the word dashed.Can you imagine how hungry are we?haha.I've been thinking about food lately.I just love to eat.I've also planned to have steamboat or buffet after my O levels as a form of celebration.I can't wait for that day to come!!!
People out there,tag me if you know any places which have good steamboat or buffet..Do recommend.Thank you!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home