What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Friday, April 3, 2009

27/3
Today went ITE with Wendy.She wanna go there to buy her uniform all that.She asked me to meet her at 11.30.To me,it is so early,still in holiday mood.hahaha..Wake so early,went there,just to wait for her to slowly choose her uniform.

I would say that the toilet there is very nice.It gives me a feeling of Sentosa's toilet.hahaha.



















New uniform...



















Looks like Sentosa's toilet?HAHA =X


I saw this on their notice board...interesting!




























Then we went ORCHARD.hahaha.PART TWO of the day.
Of course is shopping time!
We saw this shop is having promotion and decided to went in to have a look.
I went into the dressing room to test on the clothing.
Guess what shop is that?
Not a normal shop.
hahaha?Got it? It was a shop that sells those Gothic stuff!


Bought the top and the skirt.I really regret that I didn't bought the hat!!!!!!!!
The more I think of it,the more sad I feel...

Trying to tell myself it is good that I didn't get it.
Since I won't be really wearing it.On the other hand,since it is having promotion,why not get it for collection?
101% regret!






They put all my clothing into this felt-bag.It is very nice looking.The wordings are all glittered.
Then,bought another two clothing.Those normal ones.I was quite happy with it.
Then off to supper and home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home