8/3,9/3,10/3
8/3
Today is Sunday ma,Sunday means rest-at-home day.Anyway,I can't remember what happened on Sunday already.HAHA.
9/3
Today went CPF building with Joey to take the CPF form.
After that went to Causeway point to find Wendy.She went to watch movie.So,I had to find something to do.Then,I dragged Celesta to Shi Huan's bbq party.Her party like 3 days 3 nights lo.>< hahaha.I mean like for so long still celebrating.Fortunate!Then I cracked a joke saying that 18th birthday 3 days 3 nights,21st birthday 1 week?
Anyway,the bbq was ok.It seems more like I'm catching up with Celesta than the bbq party =X.
10/3
Went to the enrolment with Joey,Baoling,Trevor,Zheng yan and some B2s.The enrolment really sucks!Bad management I would say.We queue from around 11am to 3pm ><.Luckily,with the help of Joey's mother.If not,I don't think will end at 3.Then I headed to Northpoint to meet Wendy.As usual,chit chat all those.Then went to Great world city for dinner.Ate Kuishin-bo.keke.I would say,I did enjoy the dinner =)
Gonna stop here =).
Today is Sunday ma,Sunday means rest-at-home day.Anyway,I can't remember what happened on Sunday already.HAHA.
9/3
Today went CPF building with Joey to take the CPF form.
After that went to Causeway point to find Wendy.She went to watch movie.So,I had to find something to do.Then,I dragged Celesta to Shi Huan's bbq party.Her party like 3 days 3 nights lo.>< hahaha.I mean like for so long still celebrating.Fortunate!Then I cracked a joke saying that 18th birthday 3 days 3 nights,21st birthday 1 week?
Anyway,the bbq was ok.It seems more like I'm catching up with Celesta than the bbq party =X.
10/3
Went to the enrolment with Joey,Baoling,Trevor,Zheng yan and some B2s.The enrolment really sucks!Bad management I would say.We queue from around 11am to 3pm ><.Luckily,with the help of Joey's mother.If not,I don't think will end at 3.Then I headed to Northpoint to meet Wendy.As usual,chit chat all those.Then went to Great world city for dinner.Ate Kuishin-bo.keke.I would say,I did enjoy the dinner =)
Gonna stop here =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home