13/2
After the dental appointment and all the shopping,I decided to meet Wendy.We went for a stroll.All of a sudden,she pulled something out from the plastic bag that she is carrying.Balloons.She started to pump them and fold them.The first thing that she has made for me is a heart-shaped balloon.Then,two small heart-shaped balloons,a flower and a doggy.Anyway,I ended up carrying a lot of balloons home.She also gave me a present.I didn't want to open it until I reached home.


This is the present ...
unwrapped the present ..... and i got this....

This is the first balloon that she have made for me.
This is the present ...
unwrapped the present ..... and i got this....
My present with the small heart-shaped balloon.

I'm really happy and touched to receive this from her.She hand-stitched
my name onto it.My name was like so long~ ><.
This year,my Brother and I bought present for our family.Both of us also bought something for each other.
This is what I have chosen, gold plated pen with my name on it.keke.I like it so much.
Brother had chosen a monkey-designed key holder.
Mummy bought me a new handphone as Valentine present because my phone is spoilt.I got to choose what model I want.I am going to cherish this new phone because among so many phone,I think(to me) this one is the best looking one already.
By the way,are all Nokia phone so fragile?My phone seems like keep spoiling ><.Seems like all electronic devices spoil very easily.This is the reason why I dislike electronic devices but I still need to use them. ><.
Anyway,Happy Valentine's day to everybody!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home