Happy New Year,everyone.
How i celebrated my new year?
I didn't went out.Celebrated with two of my friends.We countdown at msn.haha...Actually,it was quite fun =)
Nowadays I'm watching drama.HAHA....Just finished "Miss no good".The show is quite interesting and quite worth it to watch.That is what i think luh.haha
What I want to do for the New Year?
-Strive harder?I think so...
You guys know how bad luck am I?
You just can't imagine...
First day of New Year and I saw something that i hate the most.
Guess what?
LIZARD...
><
ok,I'm going to stop my post here.haha.Actually there are nothing for me to post because I haven been going out for awhile already.Yupp.Will update again if i'm going out. =)
Love ya
How i celebrated my new year?
I didn't went out.Celebrated with two of my friends.We countdown at msn.haha...Actually,it was quite fun =)
Nowadays I'm watching drama.HAHA....Just finished "Miss no good".The show is quite interesting and quite worth it to watch.That is what i think luh.haha
What I want to do for the New Year?
-Strive harder?I think so...
You guys know how bad luck am I?
You just can't imagine...
First day of New Year and I saw something that i hate the most.
Guess what?
LIZARD...
><
ok,I'm going to stop my post here.haha.Actually there are nothing for me to post because I haven been going out for awhile already.Yupp.Will update again if i'm going out. =)
Love ya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home