What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Monday, December 22, 2008

The days...

Haiz.I'm feeling kind of moody now.I'm missing school.Can you believe this?I got influence by what Ziying,Joey and Ruiqing have said.They miss school.So do I....I miss the days i ran to school...Sometimes with Yin xiu..

The days we met each other at the corner of the road for school....
The days we got unhappy about the sitting at the parade square....
The days I tried so hard to call Baoling and Xinni in the class....
The days we cam-whored in the class....
The days we ran down together to the canteen for FOOD...
The days we queued up together for the same stall...
The days we played the game who-eat-last...
The days we ran back to the class together after recess...
The days we have our "Toilet gatherings"
The days we got so worried for the test to come back after being marked...
The days we are unhappy about each other...
That day I nearly burned down the physics lab...
The days we are praticising for the oral exams intensively...
The days we ate in class(hiding the food under the table)... Those sandwich eaters...hahaha
The days we studied our test outside the class..(without going for recess)
The days we rushed our homework outside the class...(without going for recess)
The days we grumbled about having PE....
The days we wore our Class-Tee together...
The days you guys help me with my DNT artefact...
The days we shared the food after the FNN classes...
The days we talked in class and got scolding together...
The days we studied at buddy hoggies together...
The days we played "Police and Theif game"...
The days we played "Mo bi zi"...
The days we played "True or dare"...
The days we hang out...



The days I crapped with Boris...
The days I ran to school with Yin xiu...
The days Ruiqing walked around/sleep in the class....
The days Baoling and Ziying drew in class...
The days We(Bingxue,Yinxiu) sang the school song together...
The days Bing xue threw aeroplane around the class...
The days Xinni,YinXiu,Ziying,Bing Xue,Ruiqing ,Yong Jun and Boon Kiang taught me Math...
The days Xinni held my hand and run for the physical test...


Why am I missing school days?

Because of you guys...

I love 5B1,heard me???

Thanks for all those wonderful memories....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home