><
HELLO!!!
Nowadays,i am really too lazy to post.I will summarise all the stuff here.
11.12.08 ---Joey's Birthday Celebration
12.12.08----Went Shopping with Mummy
13.12.08 ---- I totally forgot what i did on this day!Sorry.I got severe STM.haha.
14.12.08 ----I think i have movie marathon the whole day.HAHA...If i never remember wrongly.
15.12.08 ---- Went out with Ruiqing,Ziying,Boris and Joey.
16.12.08 ---- Qihuii's Birthday Celebration.After that hang out with Joey,Boris and Ruiqing.
17.12.08 ---- Catch up with Wendy =)
18.12.08 ---- Meeting Shi huan and Martin.I miSS them!!!!!!!!!
I will end here...Because i am really running out of idea about what to post....yupp..
Enjoy your holiday people!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!
Nowadays,i am really too lazy to post.I will summarise all the stuff here.
11.12.08 ---Joey's Birthday Celebration
12.12.08----Went Shopping with Mummy
13.12.08 ---- I totally forgot what i did on this day!Sorry.I got severe STM.haha.
14.12.08 ----I think i have movie marathon the whole day.HAHA...If i never remember wrongly.
15.12.08 ---- Went out with Ruiqing,Ziying,Boris and Joey.
16.12.08 ---- Qihuii's Birthday Celebration.After that hang out with Joey,Boris and Ruiqing.
17.12.08 ---- Catch up with Wendy =)
18.12.08 ---- Meeting Shi huan and Martin.I miSS them!!!!!!!!!
I will end here...Because i am really running out of idea about what to post....yupp..
Enjoy your holiday people!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home