03/12/08
Today went out with Ziying to Novena.Then meet Ruiqing,Boris and Tommy.We went to Suntec.Ruiqing bought Chocolates from Godiva.He give us one each.So generous.It is some chocolate that contains liquor.I like chocolate that contains liquor.HAHAHA...sshhh..Then we went for archery.Now,my left hand is still hurting.After the GB's course,I have never touched any bow and arrows.Quite rusty with it.Boris scored 88,highest score among us.I scored 62.Still a long way to 80 plus.It was a very fun experience.haha.Should go again =)
After the archery,Tommy went off with Reon and his friend.Then,we continued to shop.

Guess where are we?The Fountain of Wealth!!!We are sitting down there,listening to the music and looking at the colourful images.At the same time,we started to take pictures again.HAHA...

The four of us.So sweet~
After that we decided to walk around.

Candy cane =)

Nice not?Taking this photo is like risking my life away.You can't imagine how i took this.I was standing on the rocks and kept trying to bend backwards cos I want to take the whole view of it.I was holding on to Ziying's hand,if not,i think i will fall backwards.Cherish this photo.HAHA!
When we are on our way to esplanade,there is a cow statue there.
I insisted to take a picture with the lion thingy rather than the cow.HAHA.

ROAR~
Michelle bites.
Stay away!
Today is really very fun.We shared so many memories,the stars we looked at,how we come back.HAHA.
PS:You guys are really great!We should go out again soon! =)
Love,Michelle <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home