Friday....7/11
Today was the day to dental.As usual after dental went shopping with Mummy.Today dinner was nice.Dinner was at Bugis,Seafood Harvest Restaurant.


Lobster bisque.Strongly recommended!

Baked Salmon..Actually it doesn't come with rice but Mum worried that i will feel hungry(as u guys know that i gets hungry very easily..haha).It taste quite nice although very plain...

White wine.I don't know what is the % of the alcohol that this white wine contains.I never tried eating white meat with white wine.So,i gave it a try this time...i feel...normal..hahaha...maybe when i have grown up,i will enjoy eating like that?I don't know.HAHA.

Oops...my lip stick mark =X...haha...ok,i am being lame here...
Overall,the price was reasonable.yup.The food taste quite good also.
==========================================
I guessed that the % was more than 15% because i did tried before 15 % one.And i felt quite ok after that.But This time round,i felt giddy.After that i still went for shopping.Think the giddyness lasted for around 2-3 hours.
Do you guys ever wonder how i look after drinking that glass of wine?
******************************************************
*****************************************************
****************************************************
***************************************************
************************************************
**************************************
***********************************
*******************************
****************************
*************************
**********************
********************
****************
*************
**********
********
*****
****
***
**
*

Look silly.HAHA...
I will stop my post here...Good night.Bye


Lobster bisque.Strongly recommended!

Baked Salmon..Actually it doesn't come with rice but Mum worried that i will feel hungry(as u guys know that i gets hungry very easily..haha).It taste quite nice although very plain...

White wine.I don't know what is the % of the alcohol that this white wine contains.I never tried eating white meat with white wine.So,i gave it a try this time...i feel...normal..hahaha...maybe when i have grown up,i will enjoy eating like that?I don't know.HAHA.

Oops...my lip stick mark =X...haha...ok,i am being lame here...
Overall,the price was reasonable.yup.The food taste quite good also.
==========================================
I guessed that the % was more than 15% because i did tried before 15 % one.And i felt quite ok after that.But This time round,i felt giddy.After that i still went for shopping.Think the giddyness lasted for around 2-3 hours.
Do you guys ever wonder how i look after drinking that glass of wine?
******************************************************
*****************************************************
****************************************************
***************************************************
************************************************
**************************************
***********************************
*******************************
****************************
*************************
**********************
********************
****************
*************
**********
********
*****
****
***
**
*

Look silly.HAHA...
I will stop my post here...Good night.Bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home