Updating for Friday
After school,my friends and I went to visit Boris.He seems alright but his foot is swollen.Xiu says is gravity that causes it.We watched tv together.I felt a little warm in my heart cause it makes me feel like we are like a little family =).
Any way,i got backed my report book.Haven show it to Dad and Mum.Plan to show them soon(i think).haha.I feel so lousy to get this type of grade for Math.When it is my turn to get the report book,it seems like i've just finished my exercise.My heart beat so rapidly.I was thinking how to face him.He kept asking how come my Math became like that.I kept very quiet.After that,i heaved a sigh of relieve.It's time for me to work harder on Math.
Ending off here people,
you will be miss =))
Any way,i got backed my report book.Haven show it to Dad and Mum.Plan to show them soon(i think).haha.I feel so lousy to get this type of grade for Math.When it is my turn to get the report book,it seems like i've just finished my exercise.My heart beat so rapidly.I was thinking how to face him.He kept asking how come my Math became like that.I kept very quiet.After that,i heaved a sigh of relieve.It's time for me to work harder on Math.
Ending off here people,
you will be miss =))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home