Collections of my pictures....

1)Premature...Look Reddish,a little yellowish


2)Daddy and me

3) I love this bed =)
4)See..i only got 1 teeth..keke

5)Me and Mummy at Chinese Garden(I think)

5)Me and Mummy at Chinese Garden(I think)
=======================================
101 ways to use your GRADUATION SCROLL
1)Fishing...HAHAHA...
2)As pony tail....
5)Weapon
======================================================================
When i grow up....

I still don't point middle fingers...
I still don't point middle fingers...
Still very nerd...
Still very happy....
===================================
Thank you my friends,you guys give me a very good memories.
Thanks for being such a good friend and classmate.
You guys will always be in my mind,5B1.....
Stay in contact people...
I love you guys!!!
===================================================
Now ..... de Michelle =)
===================================================
Now ..... de Michelle =)
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''
'''''''''''
''''''''''''
''''''''''
''''''''
''''''''
''''''
'''''
'''''
''''
'''
''
'


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home