Graduation day plus yesterday
Graduation day
---------------------
Today don't really feel like bringing my Camera along,after xiu asked if want to bring it together,then i changed my mind and brought it along.
I am very happy that i've took so many photos.Never leave any regret.HAHA...
When i saw the graduation booklet's message from my friends,i cant take it.
It kept reminding me of what we have done and the memories we shared.Did a lot of funny stuff.
I will always keep it in my mind.
PS:To those who loves food----Don't lose the passion for food.
To everybody in 5B1(my lovely class)---keep in contact.(U guys can ask me out for food..haha)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday
-------------
Went to ShiHuan's house.She taught me math.I've learned something new.I am very happy that i have her as my friend.We know each other for around 7 years and still counting.Hope to go into the same poly with her.Thanks Shi Huan!!!
Went to Orchard for a walk...So long never went there already.I am happy.HAHA...Very happy.Thanks,basically for everything =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ending my post here.Won't be posting for awhile.Cos i am fighting against my O level. =).
Bye!!!
---------------------
Today don't really feel like bringing my Camera along,after xiu asked if want to bring it together,then i changed my mind and brought it along.
I am very happy that i've took so many photos.Never leave any regret.HAHA...
When i saw the graduation booklet's message from my friends,i cant take it.
It kept reminding me of what we have done and the memories we shared.Did a lot of funny stuff.
I will always keep it in my mind.
PS:To those who loves food----Don't lose the passion for food.
To everybody in 5B1(my lovely class)---keep in contact.(U guys can ask me out for food..haha)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday
-------------
Went to ShiHuan's house.She taught me math.I've learned something new.I am very happy that i have her as my friend.We know each other for around 7 years and still counting.Hope to go into the same poly with her.Thanks Shi Huan!!!
Went to Orchard for a walk...So long never went there already.I am happy.HAHA...Very happy.Thanks,basically for everything =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ending my post here.Won't be posting for awhile.Cos i am fighting against my O level. =).
Bye!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home