111108
Today was the last paper and it is Marcus' birthday.After the last paper we went to Mac to celebrate.He seems kinda touched.hahaha...
After that went to Plaza Sing. with Joey,Ruiqing,Yin xiu and Boris.Bing xue and tommy joined us after the movie.We watched "Rec".The movie was quite nice.Is about some "zombie disease".We laughed kinda loud in the cinema...haha..cause of some violent scenes...we are like some saddist or what..hahaa...
After that we went arcade...then Daiso... I love to go Daiso..hahaha..i bought somethings back.Kinda happy.
Yinxiu and me have some riceball thingy for dinner..I find it very nice.Might go and try for second time.Quite worth it.
After eating,we went home.
After that went to Plaza Sing. with Joey,Ruiqing,Yin xiu and Boris.Bing xue and tommy joined us after the movie.We watched "Rec".The movie was quite nice.Is about some "zombie disease".We laughed kinda loud in the cinema...haha..cause of some violent scenes...we are like some saddist or what..hahaa...
After that we went arcade...then Daiso... I love to go Daiso..hahaha..i bought somethings back.Kinda happy.
Yinxiu and me have some riceball thingy for dinner..I find it very nice.Might go and try for second time.Quite worth it.
After eating,we went home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home