What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Friday, December 19, 2008

18.12.08

At first,i don't have any mood to go out.But it turned out to be so fun.....

As usual went out with Shi Huan and Martin.Why i would said "As usual"?Because every year,we will meet and sort of celebrate early Christmas.We will exchange presents.yupp.
Sort of a gathering for us.


We went to Pasta de Waraku for dinner.My first visit to this restaurant.











The pizza.....

Martin's (Bacon with asparagus pasta)

Shi huan's ( I think is Something prawn pasta)hahaha.

Mine(Fried rice with tomato sauce)But i didn't really taste until any tomato sauce.I only taste until carrots!

Ice-cream!First time trying tea ice cream.
I love the taste of it.


Shi Huan and Me.She is my friend for 7 years! Sounds so old.HAHA!




After the dinner ...we went to walk around.Nothing much for us to see
because we ate TWO HOURS.By the time we finished our dinner was already 9 o clock.

I saw this....



Hello kitty Christmas special!



I love this!



After walking around for awhile,Martin drove us back.
First time sending me back.Second time for Shi Huan.
I started joking.I told him:"Uncle,i want to go to ......."Then i direct him to drive straight... *acting*
I got no confidence in him at all.When i got into the car,the first thing i did was to fasten my seat belt.HAHA...
Shi Huan did something totally opposite...she kept leaning towards the front seat,playing and talking.I was like so serious and kept asking her to stop playing.HAHA....After awhile,i also started playing.His driving skills was very good.haha...

Then i continue the acting...hahaha.We passed by Clarke quay.I told him:"Uncle,drop me here."
When he was about to do so,I told him:"Uncle,i decided not to already."

Laughter went on and on and on....




Pandan leaf to keep away Cockroach?


Trying my best to take a picture of Martin.



We said that this was the meter...HAHA...$91.3 ...expensive!


He then drove us to Orchard to see the lightings...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at this picture...
Can u see a smiley face?
Hint:The two lights are the eyes of it.




After that he drove us home...we hide the Christmas present at the back seats of the car...He didn't realise it..Until he reached home.

The day was fun.

*Waiting for the next time that we will meet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home