What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

23.12.08


23.12 is My Brother's 21 st Birthday.To everyone 21st will be the most important birthday.So,My relative make it very memorable for him..haha...later u guys will know when u guys continue reading...

Fish??Fish bone???I'm hungry.When someone is hungry.That person will act a little weird.hahaha...
Passion Fruit drink.Think is soda.I also don't know but it taste gd..
Mummy's
Mine...
Brother's
At first,i thought after the dinner was over...everything will be over...
BUT I'm WRONG...
HAHA..here comes the memorable stuff....
***************************************************************
*****************************************************
************************************************
********************************************
***************************************
*************************************
********************************
*******************************
****************************
***************************
************************
**********************
*****************
*************
***********
********
*****
***
**
*

The staff there make him stand on the chair and give him a sparker...Then light up for him,then we sang him birthday song...
So fun...haha

Then comes the cake....

The box of it...I took the pic at home...after i bring the cake back...
This cake is from my relative...
Very surprising...Because we never saw the cake when they came..Think they came earlier to give the cake to the staff there..Thoughtful of them.. =)
The cake taste very nice...below it there is some biscuit...making it very crunchy..
Thats all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home