24.12.08

1st Christmas present...From my relative...They gave it to me on my brother's birthday.A big big surprise for me.And i went crazy for it.It have been a long time that i got a Christmas present.I'm trying to guess what is it.So,i feel it and i feel something soft.So i guess it was a softoy bear.It turned out to be a
******************************************
****************************************
**************************************
***********************************
**********************************
*******************************
*****************************
***************************
*************************
***********************
********************
******************
***************
************
*********
*******
*****
****
***
**
*

Yupp,a softoy bear.HAHA.It isn't special right?
Wrong wrong wrong..Totally in a Wrong!
It is a mp3 bear.There is a note attached to it.They(My relatives) ask me to give it a name and hug it,it will sing to me.I find them so sweet.haha
Another surprise..This is my 3rd Present
Thank you!



2nd...
This is what I've done during my Christmas Eve..Yupp.Watch movie..Twilight.I love the show and I love my Christmas Eve.
Thank you for everything.I'm really happy! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home