24 Jan
Today went out with Wendy and her friends.We went to Orchard.Ok,you guys must be thinking why Orchard again right?We always go Orchard or City hall.Nowhere to go.Singapore is just too small.We went to catch the show by the name of "Love matters".The show was very nice and funny.Worth the money. =)

Then we went to shop after that.This time round,I didn't bought anything.SO BORED.Shop almost the whole day and went back empty handed ><.After Far East,we went to esplanade.Watched stars and enjoy the breeze until 2 plus,i think.Then went back.Chatted below my block.After i went home,directly drop dead onto my bed.I still noticed that the curtain was being changed.HAHA,so not that bad. 

The statue in Juicy Couture.Newly opened at Orchard.COOL right?PINK in colour!

Look at this!MY son(left side,so obvious).He inherited my dark eye circles! (MTM)

I don't understand what is this but this looks cute.From some magazine.Cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home