What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

22/01/09 Part 2

Today went to Yinxiu's house.Waited for her to decide what hairstyle she want to cut.She just can't decide what she wants.After a very long time,we finally stepped out of her house.We meet Xinni and went to have lunch then haircut.She was quite satisfied with the haircut.We went back to school to fetch her brother.After that we went home and Xinni went to Chong Pang to buy her shoes.

I did something very funny today.HAHAHA.Let me share this with you guys.

Ok,this is how it happens...

After dinner,I'm cravings for apples.My skill of cutting an apple is very lousy.I will take a very long time to cut it.I mean including the time that i need to get the skin off the apple.So,something came into my mind.The person i think of is Dad.He can do things at a very fast rate.I tried to get him help me with that apple.This is what i did.HAHAHA.

I took out an apple out for my fridge.He is watching the dishes.Here i come to disturb him with that apple.Don't want him to feel that i'm bugging him,i did it in a very silly way.
I stretched out my hand (which is holding the apple) in front of him and i sung "Shi shang zhi you papa hao~"

Then he helped me with that apple.kekeke.That is how nice of him!


I'm going to stop here.Will update soon =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home