8-10
Nowadays,i have been visiting polys with my friends.We visited SP,NP,RP and NYP.You should be wondering where is my favourite TP right?Haha,they went TP on Friday.I wasn't free on that day.So Nini took some booklet for me about the courses I wanted.
Last time i used to dislike NP,don't have any good impression about it.Then i found out that,the things that u dislike the most,you will end up liking it the most.So after the visiting,i think NP was a very nice school.The food court was so cool.HAHA!
Saturday we went RP and NYP.RP was quite good too.It wasn't that bad.People there was good and the way the learn was kind of cool.
Now,I'm feeling very worried.Who knows what we will get for our results?The feeling of waiting is killing me.I hate this feeling!
To all the 5B1:All the best for tomorrow!Remember that we are always a class and we should always be there for each other(mentally/physically)
Love you guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home