Late posting---20th
Sorry for late posting.This should be on 20th January.yupp.So here it goes.
Today went to JB with my brother.My purpose of going to JB was to buy some new clothing and have a new haircut.My brother told me that the hairstylist over there is not bad.So,i decided to go and give it a try.New year,new haircut.Over there(I mean that particular saloon),the hairstylist are graded A,B and C.
Group A(I forgot what they are named)--Have 5 years of experience and above.
Group B(Stylist) --Have 10 years of experience and above.
Group C(Director)--Not stated..but i know it is of course more than 10 years.
The more experience they have,the higher price you need to pay.
Cutting hair isn't a joke to me.I believe that you guys will think the same as me.
OF COURSE choose Director.IF i have a bad haircut,the visiting during Chinese New Year will be so dead.
The people in the saloon are friendly.They will talk to you to keep you entertained.And Malaysian are always very friendly.They are very nice to mix with.So,the whole process of it was fun.Not like what i thought previously.Brother got very bored during the waiting period.HAHAHA.No choice.I want to have my hair done what.Then,the lady temo perm my hair for me.Just to let me see how I can style it.I will go to that saloon again.Quite worth it =)

This is how the new custom looks like.Like airport.Cool right?

Today went to JB with my brother.My purpose of going to JB was to buy some new clothing and have a new haircut.My brother told me that the hairstylist over there is not bad.So,i decided to go and give it a try.New year,new haircut.Over there(I mean that particular saloon),the hairstylist are graded A,B and C.
Group A(I forgot what they are named)--Have 5 years of experience and above.
Group B(Stylist) --Have 10 years of experience and above.
Group C(Director)--Not stated..but i know it is of course more than 10 years.
The more experience they have,the higher price you need to pay.
Cutting hair isn't a joke to me.I believe that you guys will think the same as me.
OF COURSE choose Director.IF i have a bad haircut,the visiting during Chinese New Year will be so dead.
The people in the saloon are friendly.They will talk to you to keep you entertained.And Malaysian are always very friendly.They are very nice to mix with.So,the whole process of it was fun.Not like what i thought previously.Brother got very bored during the waiting period.HAHAHA.No choice.I want to have my hair done what.Then,the lady temo perm my hair for me.Just to let me see how I can style it.I will go to that saloon again.Quite worth it =)

This is how the new custom looks like.Like airport.Cool right?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home