Eve and 27th

New curtain.I chose it =)
Chinese New year eve....
My cousins and Aunt went over to my house to have steamboat together.This is the first time,that they came to have steamboat with us.Usually,we don't eat with our relatives.So,this is something new.yupp.I kind of like it because the bond between us will grow stronger.That is what I'm aiming for.One year see each other for once like so poor thing.We took some food and serve each other.Of course,I will serve my younger brother food because he is the youngest in my family.To me,this is part of showing care.My elder brother did serve me any my younger brother food too.I'm feeling very touched inside but I only said "Thank you".


Daddy braised them...
Surprisingly,my younger brother serve my cousins food.I think that was very sweet of him.HAHA.After the dinner we start mah-jong-ing.HAHA.We play 1 round 20 cents.We didn't play tai or wind.Just win or lose,very simple game.Simply for fun,not for money sake.

Wonder if i played tai..How much will i win with this?
I can be considered as the big winner of the day.I won $1.40.(Without bringing out any money at the start.)Hey,i can buy hamburger.HAHAHA.
Brother won $0.60.Mummy lose quite a lot,so do Aunt.

My $1.40...
After Aunt went home,we stopped the game.We watch tv and then to sleep.
After Aunt went home,we stopped the game.We watch tv and then to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st day of Chinese New Year....
Woke up at Ten O'clock,without anyone waking me up.Was suppose to step-out of house at 11am but we only stepped-out at 12 plus.Was kinda rush for me and I hate the feeling of being rushed.(Typical Taurus) I don't understand why I need to rush myself to my relative house.Also not going to school ><.

My dress...The chinese style.I like this design.
When we reached,we shook every one's hand and said "Happy new year".I like this feeling.HAHA.Make me feel like an adult and I really love those firm handshakes,the sincerity.
As usual,we ate granny's fried rice.After that,I went into the room and chat with my cousins.The adults are all in the living room,chatting.After those,we went to catch the movie "The wedding game".I find that the show was quite boring.yupp.Then went home.Ate dinner,then i slept for 2 hours,I'm simply too tired.Then mah-jong again.This time round,neither did i win nor lose.
Then I came here to blog.That's all =)

My aunt,Gracelyn and me.

Gracelyn.She is so cute! She knows how to give people a hug.
Mummy and me .. =)
Me and My lovely Brother =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home