Yesterday went Marine Parade with my parents and brother.We haven't visit there for quite some time.It's very troublesome to get there especially on days which is not a Sunday.It doesn't have any direct bus so you need to change buses.It would be so boring if my brother isn't along with me.We joke and talk on the bus to kill boredom.hahaha.
I would like to use one word to describe my feelings when we reached there.The word is "Finally".hahaha.Anyway,shop shop shop.Brother kept saying that Shopping is boring and I said Soccer was boring.HAHA.
Dinner was normal.Nowadays my lunch-es and dinners don't really fulfill my cravings.Friday went Xin Wang for lunch and Delifrance for Dinner.The food was ok only.I think the Japanese Food Court's food will taste better.
After that went Watsons,bought quite a lot of things.hahaha.I'm happy =).Then went home.I was feeling very tired maybe of the the slight flu.After washing up,watched tv and then off to sleep.
I would like to use one word to describe my feelings when we reached there.The word is "Finally".hahaha.Anyway,shop shop shop.Brother kept saying that Shopping is boring and I said Soccer was boring.HAHA.
Dinner was normal.Nowadays my lunch-es and dinners don't really fulfill my cravings.Friday went Xin Wang for lunch and Delifrance for Dinner.The food was ok only.I think the Japanese Food Court's food will taste better.
After that went Watsons,bought quite a lot of things.hahaha.I'm happy =).Then went home.I was feeling very tired maybe of the the slight flu.After washing up,watched tv and then off to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home