What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Friday, February 27, 2009

27/2

Hmmm,I really don't know what to update.Ok,not long ago,I pay a visit to the zoo.Then I realised that Hippos are herbivorous.Oh,those Racoons are really scary.When I was walking pass them,four of them was running towards me.Really freak me out.I still feel that Tigers,Leopard,Jaguar and Lion are better.So cool!Obviously,they must be behind glasses or be located at a very far away place from me.Oh,I love the Komodo dragon.COOL!Their saliva has 50 types of bacteria in it and it is very poisonous.Sad to say,they only have 1 Komodo and 1 Polar bear.I saw a lot of Snakes too but there are no Cobras.So that was it about Zoo =)

Last Sunday,went Far East with my Brother.He wanted to go to Luo zhi xiang's shop.Basically,there isn't much things inside.What really attracts me is the leoprint-print sofa.hahaha!

I love Stage!

Nowadays I really feel very happy and contented.keke...Anyway,I will stop my post here.Going out again.Bye!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home