What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

7/3

7/3
Today went out in the Afternoon with my friend.Went to Northpoint to get a present.Hmmm,actually,I really have no idea of what to buy at first.So,I follow the suggestions that I have collected.HAHA!Anyway,I bought her a bottle of ANNA SUI's perfume.We knew each other for 8 years and are close friends =).

Then,went to City Hall to find them.We went to play arcade also.I would say today is the day that I feel really happy when playing in arcade.Really FUN.Then dinner is at MOF.Her friends are really nice,so do my friend.HAHA!

Then,we went to meet more of her friend at City Hall's MRT station.We didn't know that so many people are joining us for the karaoke at night.Then sort of got shock.HAHA.Then went to Bugis for the karaoke thingy.We reached there by 11pm.Then was having a lot of fun.Suddenly another group came in >< argh!Like so many people.I don't know any of them.Luckily,I dragged my friend along with me.Then we are singing and playing with the cushion.HAHA!We decided to go off at 4.50am.Then the rest left at 5am,I think.

Oh ya,just to add on,it was a "Count-down of her 18th birthday party"

Anyway,Happy birthday Shi Huan!
Hope you love the present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home