30/3
Another early day.Wake up at 6 plus just to prepare to go for my configuration of laptop.Tired enough.Slept around 4-5 hours only.I'm trying to endure but what comes later is really like a living hell. ><.
I meet Baoling and went to RP together.Ok,here comes the living hell part.It all started with the guy told me that the configuration takes up about 4 hours to be done.To add on,the guy,I think is the lecturer,the totally______ ATTITUDE he gave ><.They don't let anyone accompany you into the configuration room.Can you imagine 4hours,without entertainment,breakfast and lunch and facing those ____ attitude?
I can't take it and went to the guy telling him I need to leave awhile to have some food.So,he asked me to leave my contact number.
THANK YOU for coming to my rescue! It was a nice brunch =).Went to shop around also,saw this bear,was handmade.So, I owned it.I only realised that it was rather expensive after I itchy-hand and go tear off the price tag and saw another price tag below.I would say "WOW".hahaha.
Then back to RP.
-Took laptop
-Went to Baoling's house
-Decorate the keyboard protector.

I drew the whole thing by myself.GOLD COLOURED MARKER.I LOVE IT!
-Got bored.
-Random pics....

I want to use laptop eh.....

*Knock*...why not working? OOOIIII!!!!! (HAHA=x)

Another early day.Wake up at 6 plus just to prepare to go for my configuration of laptop.Tired enough.Slept around 4-5 hours only.I'm trying to endure but what comes later is really like a living hell. ><.
I meet Baoling and went to RP together.Ok,here comes the living hell part.It all started with the guy told me that the configuration takes up about 4 hours to be done.To add on,the guy,I think is the lecturer,the totally______ ATTITUDE he gave ><.They don't let anyone accompany you into the configuration room.Can you imagine 4hours,without entertainment,breakfast and lunch and facing those ____ attitude?
I can't take it and went to the guy telling him I need to leave awhile to have some food.So,he asked me to leave my contact number.
THANK YOU for coming to my rescue! It was a nice brunch =).Went to shop around also,saw this bear,was handmade.So, I owned it.I only realised that it was rather expensive after I itchy-hand and go tear off the price tag and saw another price tag below.I would say "WOW".hahaha.
Then back to RP.
-Took laptop
-Went to Baoling's house
-Decorate the keyboard protector.

I drew the whole thing by myself.GOLD COLOURED MARKER.I LOVE IT!
-Got bored.
-Random pics....
I want to use laptop eh.....
*Knock*...why not working? OOOIIII!!!!! (HAHA=x)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home