3/4
Sorry guys,I totally forgot what I have done on the Friday.hahaha =X.
4/4 Today went out with Wendy.The day was quite fun.After that he came to join us for dinner.Dinner was normal.Wendy couldn't really bite.She is experiencing what I experienced for 2 years.hahaha.Although hers wasn't braces ,the pressure should be enough to make her day like hell.
After dinner we went BHG for a walk.Then we passed by the Anna Sui's counter.I saw the perfume that I previously bought for Shi huan.Then I told them about it.We went nearer to the counter.Picked up some perfume and try their scent.
And this was really smelling great~~~~.
Then there I went,"awww...this smells so nice hur?"
After I said that,I went to the other counter.They are promoting this hair spray.So,they ask the customers to be their model to let them try on the hair spray.Then,people around us are sort of looking at us.hahaha=X.
Then we walked away.
It is because that my hair is sort of done.yeah.But it is not that hair spray.hahaha.Don't wanna let them mistaken it.So,we dodge.
Why get hair done?
Because we goth that day off =)).hahaha =X.
Then,we realised we sort of missed him.Go around searching for him.Then found him and passed me a plastic bag.When I look inside,it was the Anna Sui perfume.I couldn't stop smiling.
Then off to Starbucks,Caramel Frappucino again.
Tried their mango cheese cake,was so-so.
Home sweet home =)).
Sorry guys,I totally forgot what I have done on the Friday.hahaha =X.
4/4 Today went out with Wendy.The day was quite fun.After that he came to join us for dinner.Dinner was normal.Wendy couldn't really bite.She is experiencing what I experienced for 2 years.hahaha.Although hers wasn't braces ,the pressure should be enough to make her day like hell.
After dinner we went BHG for a walk.Then we passed by the Anna Sui's counter.I saw the perfume that I previously bought for Shi huan.Then I told them about it.We went nearer to the counter.Picked up some perfume and try their scent.
And this was really smelling great~~~~.
Then there I went,"awww...this smells so nice hur?"
After I said that,I went to the other counter.They are promoting this hair spray.So,they ask the customers to be their model to let them try on the hair spray.Then,people around us are sort of looking at us.hahaha=X.
Then we walked away.
It is because that my hair is sort of done.yeah.But it is not that hair spray.hahaha.Don't wanna let them mistaken it.So,we dodge.
Why get hair done?
Because we goth that day off =)).hahaha =X.
Then,we realised we sort of missed him.Go around searching for him.Then found him and passed me a plastic bag.When I look inside,it was the Anna Sui perfume.I couldn't stop smiling.
Then off to Starbucks,Caramel Frappucino again.
Tried their mango cheese cake,was so-so.
Home sweet home =)).

2 Comments:
At 3:49 AM ,
Jaeden said...
Food smells nicer :X
At 11:46 PM ,
Q said...
>< U and ur food ><
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home