10th MAy
As usual,today is SUNDAY.
Planned to stay at home but in the end I still went out.
Too tempting. =X.Adeline seems to find people to join her at studio wu.
I feel like joining her but I seriously hope that it is on Saturday. ><.
Not yet confirm.See how things goes.
Today I went to new creation church with him.Hmmm,I kind of change my impression of that church.
I would say it is a quite good one.Pastor was humorous.
Now,I'm writing my blog with him beside me.Sweet? =X.HAHA. =).
First time blogging with him beside me.Ok,bet he don't know I'm blogging because he must concentrate with his driving and I'm feeling sleepy.K,stop here.
Hope I will have a memorable birthday on Wednesday.KEKE =X
Planned to stay at home but in the end I still went out.
Too tempting. =X.Adeline seems to find people to join her at studio wu.
I feel like joining her but I seriously hope that it is on Saturday. ><.
Not yet confirm.See how things goes.
Today I went to new creation church with him.Hmmm,I kind of change my impression of that church.
I would say it is a quite good one.Pastor was humorous.
Now,I'm writing my blog with him beside me.Sweet? =X.HAHA. =).
First time blogging with him beside me.Ok,bet he don't know I'm blogging because he must concentrate with his driving and I'm feeling sleepy.K,stop here.
Hope I will have a memorable birthday on Wednesday.KEKE =X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home