What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Early Celebration...

I sat down and thought of how to celebrate Mother's day.I thought of staying at home today.If I don't move my butt,I won't have any present or surprises for her.She have been treated me so good,I can't just treat it as a normal day.

So,I sat down,started to plan.I want it to be TODAY! My reason is because I don't really like to go out on Sunday.And Mummy is off from work on Sunday,her friend won't get to see the roses.I haven book any restaurant also,so I decided to celebrate with her TODAY.

After dressing and making up,I rushed down to get the roses.And rushed my way to her workplace.I handed her the roses and her friend was like "AWWW".HAHA,THAT IS WHAT I WANTED =X.


Then off to Bakerzin,Ruiqing recommended that.I ask the waiter to lit a candle on the cake for me. =X.
Zilian-ing before I fetch Mummy.
Continue Zilian-ing.






I GOT MY FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENT.
THEY ARE ***************************
************************
****************
********
*****
****
**
*
GOLD! MY FAVOURITE..














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home