What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21/4

Yesterday
Yesterday was our first lesson which is Math.I have try to like it but it seems like it won't work.It will only work if I brush them up again.Got to try to revise them over and over again before the next lessons starts!Really had a hard time.Even thought of transferring to NYP.HAHA! Mum even ask me if I want to go Shatec.Did my first RJ.It was quite ok =).

I got the call that I've been waiting like so long but due to some "accident" I didn't manage to talk to that person.CRY!One more week!!! =))

I never got angry at who cause the "accident" .I just feel that it was such a waste. ><.

Today
Today marks the first day of my presentation life.I am like so freaked out even until the very last minute.Finally,it was my turn.I try to talk but words are just not coming out from my mouth.There was like total silence,I really felt the pressure.I told myself,"Michelle you are going to speak up.TALK!".And I started.I try to present the slides by adding some details in also.I don't like plain reading.After I'm done,I totally forgot what I've spoke.HAHA! That is good for those who got STM!I've did it once and I'm going to do it for 3 years.I hope sooner or later i will get the hang of it =).Good luck to everybody.

Ohya,I pray before I start the presentation.I think it does work =).
God bless!

Loves,
Michelle!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home