What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Orientation

15/4

Yesterday night,I'm suffering.I feel that I'm emotionally unstable.I don't know what to do.I hate to force myself to do something I don't like.I don't feel like going for the orientation.But,I got no choice.The only thing that makes me feel secure is holding on to my bible and pray.I think I seriously should go to church more often.

When I'm at the worst point of time,those who are there,wasn't there.Those I didn't expect to be there,are there.If those who are there are reading this,I'm really Thankful! Really!
Now,I think I should re-define my terms for " Friends".

Just came back from orientation.It wasn't as bad as I thought.At first,I planned to make my first move but the motivation isn't a lot.The girl wasn't looking at my direction.Half way,I gave up.Kept sms-ing with Joey they all.Planned to go home but end up stay until the very last minute.I'm proud that I've did it. =))

Then,got sort of shifted.I pray that a girl will sit besides me.Ok,I got what I've pray for.End up,I didn't talk to her also.I decided not to.She isn't that kind of friends I aimed for.

After that,this girl starts talking to me.Her name is Yanthi.She is my first friend in RP.Friendly girl,humorous also.Then second friend is Hui ping,the girl that I aimed previously.Then,followed by Ming zhen,Li poh,Daphne,some others I don't know how to spell their name.I haven't start talking to the guys.

The whole day is game day.Dead enough.I'm really tired.They planned 40 stations for us but we no need to cover all of them in one day.The game which I like the most is the game that we need to use the straw to pass the rubber bands to another person.It is really fun.I've always seen that on TV but never experience it myself.So,it is sort of a good experience =)).

Hmmm,I think I got to go and have a good rest.Really tired.

God bless =)
Love,
Mich

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home