17.04 The last day of orientation....
OH MAN! I just feel like standing up and shout "FINALLY! The orientation is over~."
WOW!It seems so so so so so fun eh?(not at all...=.-)
Today went to school.First thing we do when we reach school,straightway proceed to the classroom.Ok,when i reached there,all eyes are on me cause I'm kind of a little late?I'm not the one who is the last to reach.HAHA,Lucky,I would say.
After the classroom thingy,we should be going back to our home bases but non of us did that.We met and pon orientation again.TOO FUN. =.-.
When we reach CWP,zy cracked a joke.HAHA.She says,Guess what they are doing now?.Then I said,I have no idea.Then she says,they should be saying "SOH oi~" HAHAAHAHA....Then I cant stop laughing.
Went to library after that.This is the first time that I access to the wireless when I'm like outside.Hmmm,the creating of account took so long =.=.
Guess I will post till here.
aww,by the way,My classroom and baoling's classroom are on the same level eh.So cooL!
Some photos I took yesterday when I'm bored.....


WOW!It seems so so so so so fun eh?(not at all...=.-)
Today went to school.First thing we do when we reach school,straightway proceed to the classroom.Ok,when i reached there,all eyes are on me cause I'm kind of a little late?I'm not the one who is the last to reach.HAHA,Lucky,I would say.
After the classroom thingy,we should be going back to our home bases but non of us did that.We met and pon orientation again.TOO FUN. =.-.
When we reach CWP,zy cracked a joke.HAHA.She says,Guess what they are doing now?.Then I said,I have no idea.Then she says,they should be saying "SOH oi~" HAHAAHAHA....Then I cant stop laughing.
Went to library after that.This is the first time that I access to the wireless when I'm like outside.Hmmm,the creating of account took so long =.=.
Guess I will post till here.
aww,by the way,My classroom and baoling's classroom are on the same level eh.So cooL!
Some photos I took yesterday when I'm bored.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home