Sunday
Yesterday
It was the first time that I watch service online.I thought it will not be that good to do so,but it turns out quite good.The graphic is good and it doesn't really lag.Yesterday's service was about Marriage and Relationships.Seems that I've learned quite a lot from the service =).As usual,I took down notes.
Today
Sunday and Monday are about the same to me.Both of them makes me feel blue....
What did I really do today,I would say nothing?I'm only look forward to the 29Th.I just hope I do own a time-machine.
I realised something.If you are encountering "Rainy days",you will feel better if those who are around you are those optimistic people.Same situation with pessimistic people beside you,telling you bad bad consequences will even lead you to more bad thinking.
And I seriously think that this is bad.If you are just assuming that bad things will happen,eventually,it will.
If you seriously need a listening ear,choose those who are optimistic =))
AND THANK YOU to those who have been here for me!
Tomorrow
Is the start of my poly life.I'm really nervous and excited about it.I'm nervous because I don't know the whole class yet and the presentation everyday =.-.Excited because it is a new beginning.Actually I feel kind of worry also.About the presentation and the crowd in the food courts.AWW MAN! I hate long queues.I hope it will be a very smooth day throughout.PLS!!!!!! I'm going to pray for tomorrow later.
PS:All the best to all those whose school starts tomorrow.Make more friends! And,Do keep in contact =)
Love,
Michelle<3>
It was the first time that I watch service online.I thought it will not be that good to do so,but it turns out quite good.The graphic is good and it doesn't really lag.Yesterday's service was about Marriage and Relationships.Seems that I've learned quite a lot from the service =).As usual,I took down notes.
Today
Sunday and Monday are about the same to me.Both of them makes me feel blue....
What did I really do today,I would say nothing?I'm only look forward to the 29Th.I just hope I do own a time-machine.
I realised something.If you are encountering "Rainy days",you will feel better if those who are around you are those optimistic people.Same situation with pessimistic people beside you,telling you bad bad consequences will even lead you to more bad thinking.
And I seriously think that this is bad.If you are just assuming that bad things will happen,eventually,it will.
If you seriously need a listening ear,choose those who are optimistic =))
AND THANK YOU to those who have been here for me!
Tomorrow
Is the start of my poly life.I'm really nervous and excited about it.I'm nervous because I don't know the whole class yet and the presentation everyday =.-.Excited because it is a new beginning.Actually I feel kind of worry also.About the presentation and the crowd in the food courts.AWW MAN! I hate long queues.I hope it will be a very smooth day throughout.PLS!!!!!! I'm going to pray for tomorrow later.
PS:All the best to all those whose school starts tomorrow.Make more friends! And,Do keep in contact =)
Love,
Michelle<3>

2 Comments:
At 9:40 PM ,
Unknown said...
Dont be so sad! Cheer up la.. Its not like your friends wont contact you. Meet up soon okay? :D
At 11:47 PM ,
Q said...
AWWW.Ok.Thanks for being by my side! you guys are great luh!I will meet you up soon! =))
Loves,
Michelle =))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home