What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yesterday was Math.I'm too bored and I did this.



Kaka from SHL,So she wants me to write that also.
MICHELLE loves YOU!

This is what I've found in my school.
The nicest food that I've found.
Apple struddle.It cost $1.20 but it is worth it because it taste nice.
Today....
I got nothing to say about today.After doing RJ in class,I waited for him to arrived in the library.
Everything turns so much better when he reached.The day totally sucks.We went to compass point.As usual,we have no destination in mind again.I don't know how he drive until here also.HAHA.Then we decided to eat at Sakae sushi.Talk and laugh quite alot.That makes my Night.AHHAA.... 在__ 里。。。Im too tired,got to go....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM , Blogger Wingyan said...

    EY U WENT TO COMPASS PT??!
    Near my house lorrrrr, ok maybe not but pretty near!!

     
  • At 2:21 AM , Blogger Q said...

    Yup.WAH.HAHA =)). My house and your house so far ><.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home