What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

13th May 2009

Today marks my 18th birthday.
I thought everything will be so sucky because yesterday was a very bad bad day.
I never expect anything from anyone.


My first surprise came when I stepped into my class.
Angelin tell me that there is this guy wearing RED came into a class and place a present on my table.She said was from my secret admirer.
HAHA.So crappy.
Ok,that was a prank by Angelin.Sweet of her =).
Thankyou for the present,Angelin =).




Then present from Jefferey.
Thankyou Jefferey.



Then came the four pizza brought in by Billy.
Thankyou for the pizza,E37N =) and Billy for carrying them in.HAHA ><.



Then went to CWP after school.Joey asked Nini,Ruiqing,Bingxue and Huiting to come and celebrate with me.
Thank you that you guys made yourself free and came to celebrate with me.
Thank you Joey for the hard work.
Thank you Nini for the bear.
Thank you Bingxue for the Rose.
THANK YOU FOR THE SWENSENS ICE- CREAM CAKE =)


Then dinner at Vivo with him at Carnivore.
Thank you for the slice of tiramisu cake,the effort made when there is no candle.
And my present,the bouquet of a dozen of roses with a pink coloured bear attached."Someone special" was written on the bear.Deeply touched. <3
















Pizzas and me =).













E37N-Girls.














E37N-Guys.














"World peace~!"














Poker face!














My happy family.=))
































Me and Jasmine.


I hope one day,I can dance like her. =)















Me,Kia inn and Angelin =).











































World peace again!




















Me and Wingyan <3>
Now,show you my dearest Secondary school friend =)




















Me and Goh ah bing. =))My ah gong =)



















Ruqing and me.

(named,best guy friend.)



















Nini and me =)




I know that you likes blue.K,here you go.Blue for you.



































This are Candid shots.I don't even know he is shooting me ><.

This is the first time that I think that I look good in Candid.

Good skills?HAHA.



























These word makes me happy for quite some time =X.

















When you tell me that this is the first time you did this.
When I tell you that this is the first time someone did this for me.
When I praise you that you are clever.
When I see you get over the moon after I said that.
That's it! I know that at that moment,I'm right by making this decision.




















Lastly,I thank everyone for their effort.
I'm really happy.
LOVE,
Michelle <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home