030709
Planned to go Wild Wild Wet then dinner at Ikea.
But WWW closes at 7.So, we change our plan.
Went Swimming @ Jurong with MohMoh.
Was fun.haha.
Had fun all the way from Lazy river -> Wave pool.
Did a lot of funny stuff =X.Sweet!
Dine@ Cafe Cartel.Sat at the number 18 table because of "all my 18 and me" =X.Told him that I wanna sit there because I am 18 this year.
We are to write our order on the list by ourselves.
Under the category that says something like which staff taken the order or what.
I drew a smiley face.Then MohMoh complain,then i was like,hmmm?
Thought he wants to say I am childish or what.
Then he ended up saying,no tongue.
I add a tongue on the smiley face.
HAHA!
Then I wrote my "ah po hao tian"! So fun.I always enjoy taking my own order at Cafe Cartel. <3
Dinner will always be nice when we eat together. =)
Home sweet home after Dinner.<3
But WWW closes at 7.So, we change our plan.
Went Swimming @ Jurong with MohMoh.
Was fun.haha.
Had fun all the way from Lazy river -> Wave pool.
Did a lot of funny stuff =X.Sweet!
Dine@ Cafe Cartel.Sat at the number 18 table because of "all my 18 and me" =X.Told him that I wanna sit there because I am 18 this year.
We are to write our order on the list by ourselves.
Under the category that says something like which staff taken the order or what.
I drew a smiley face.Then MohMoh complain,then i was like,hmmm?
Thought he wants to say I am childish or what.
Then he ended up saying,no tongue.
I add a tongue on the smiley face.
HAHA!
Then I wrote my "ah po hao tian"! So fun.I always enjoy taking my own order at Cafe Cartel. <3
Dinner will always be nice when we eat together. =)
Home sweet home after Dinner.<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home