11th June
Today Moh Moh ask me out to swim.So,we went to swim.
Before that we went to SSC to have brunch.
Then swim...
Oh yea,I love his mind set can....=X
(He taught me how to change my breathe) AND (the way he deals with the hot tiles)
I said he taught me but I haven't mastered them.haha.
Anyway,after that he get me my favorite Hershey chocolate bar and off to tampines 1.
The new shopping mall.I can't believe he actually accompany me there because he really don't like to shop.
I'm like so happy.haha...=X.
After that we went to have tea break at Kim Gary restaurant.
Food there was not bad.
Moh Moh suddenly receive message from church.
There is something on at church today.
So,we decided to go to church together =).
Then we realized it was a service about healing and financial thingy.
Both of us accepted the healing in us.
Going church with him or I would say going to his church was quite a nice feeling after all.
The pastors there are interesting in their own ways.
After the service,it was around 10 o'clock.
I suggested the dinner place.
So,we went to have Prata.keke.
*During brunch,he was coughing so badly.I said better not to eat something fried.
He was trying all his ways to tell me that he is going to order all the fried stuff.
In the end,he ordered cold tofu for the side dish.*
*During dinner,he knows I don't like mutton.He did the same thing again.
Trying all his ways to tell me that he is going to order all the mutton thingy.
In the end,he ordered chicken*
MOH MOH!!!
If you happened to read this,I want to let you know~
-I really love going church with you!
-I don't really like to swim but with you,swimming seems fun and enjoyable.
-I will remember what you say when both of us said that "We are busy".
-I will remember how much you actually care for my likes and dislikes.(Mutton?)
-Thanks for going to the shopping center with me.
-Thanks for being patience with me.
-Thank you for always allowing me to finished the "Last song" for the day.
-Thank you for the not- so- obvious reassurance,when I feel uncertain.
PS:I appreciate every single thing that you have done for me =)
Before that we went to SSC to have brunch.
Then swim...
Oh yea,I love his mind set can....=X
(He taught me how to change my breathe) AND (the way he deals with the hot tiles)
I said he taught me but I haven't mastered them.haha.
Anyway,after that he get me my favorite Hershey chocolate bar and off to tampines 1.
The new shopping mall.I can't believe he actually accompany me there because he really don't like to shop.
I'm like so happy.haha...=X.
After that we went to have tea break at Kim Gary restaurant.
Food there was not bad.
Moh Moh suddenly receive message from church.
There is something on at church today.
So,we decided to go to church together =).
Then we realized it was a service about healing and financial thingy.
Both of us accepted the healing in us.
Going church with him or I would say going to his church was quite a nice feeling after all.
The pastors there are interesting in their own ways.
After the service,it was around 10 o'clock.
I suggested the dinner place.
So,we went to have Prata.keke.
*During brunch,he was coughing so badly.I said better not to eat something fried.
He was trying all his ways to tell me that he is going to order all the fried stuff.
In the end,he ordered cold tofu for the side dish.*
*During dinner,he knows I don't like mutton.He did the same thing again.
Trying all his ways to tell me that he is going to order all the mutton thingy.
In the end,he ordered chicken*
MOH MOH!!!
If you happened to read this,I want to let you know~
-I really love going church with you!
-I don't really like to swim but with you,swimming seems fun and enjoyable.
-I will remember what you say when both of us said that "We are busy".
-I will remember how much you actually care for my likes and dislikes.(Mutton?)
-Thanks for going to the shopping center with me.
-Thanks for being patience with me.
-Thank you for always allowing me to finished the "Last song" for the day.
-Thank you for the not- so- obvious reassurance,when I feel uncertain.
PS:I appreciate every single thing that you have done for me =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home