19th May
I haven't been blogging for quite some time,I guess.HAHA.
Ok,although only 3 days but I miss blogging.
Days have been good.School isn't that good though but he was there to make everything turns good =).
Today was Math again.I think I no need to say how is it.It sucks as usual but he was here to make everything really better.
Even looking at the sky together seems like H-E-A-V-E-N.
He knows I'm weak at Math.
He even wrote equations for me as early as he woke up.
I felt so touched that words can't even describe.
How I wish everything can be preserved like the dried roses.
We dine in school today =).
I brought him around the school.(Although I'm also uncertain about the way.)
Waited for him in the car as usual when he went up to teach.
If this is going to become a routine of my life,I wouldn't mind.
I just want to live in a world with just you and me.
-So,when we quarreled,I can fly to other countries and you will come and find me.
This makes me feel how much you care for me.
-So, I can shout "* **** ***" across the buildings.
This will let you know how much you really matters to me.
With you,even smiling is so natural.
<33
Love,
MICHELLE
Ok,although only 3 days but I miss blogging.
Days have been good.School isn't that good though but he was there to make everything turns good =).
Today was Math again.I think I no need to say how is it.It sucks as usual but he was here to make everything really better.
Even looking at the sky together seems like H-E-A-V-E-N.
He knows I'm weak at Math.
He even wrote equations for me as early as he woke up.
I felt so touched that words can't even describe.
How I wish everything can be preserved like the dried roses.
We dine in school today =).
I brought him around the school.(Although I'm also uncertain about the way.)
Waited for him in the car as usual when he went up to teach.
If this is going to become a routine of my life,I wouldn't mind.
I just want to live in a world with just you and me.
-So,when we quarreled,I can fly to other countries and you will come and find me.
This makes me feel how much you care for me.
-So, I can shout "* **** ***" across the buildings.
This will let you know how much you really matters to me.
With you,even smiling is so natural.
<33
Love,
MICHELLE

2 Comments:
At 8:07 PM ,
Unknown said...
LOLLLL your 18th birthday so happening ah.. Loved by him & friends.. *ENVY*
I wonder how will I celebrate my 18th birthday. Hmmm... ):
At 12:41 AM ,
Q said...
HAHA.Shi huan's more happening.No worries luh,yours also will de! You got such a big clique of friends. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home