16/5
Today we met up and have dinner at Pasta Fresca.
It was my first time visiting there.
Pasta there was yummy =).
After that he helped me with my mini project on excel.
Teaching me step-by-step.
After that came simultaneous equation and matrix ><. Wasn't really paying attention,was Msn-ing. Then he sort of unhappy,so I log-off.HAHA =X. Thankyou for teaching me=)). <33

His excel...(Blue for you)

My excel...*You can see that I'm Msn-ing* =XXX (Pink and Red for me)
Sweet <3
It was my first time visiting there.
Pasta there was yummy =).
After that he helped me with my mini project on excel.
Teaching me step-by-step.
After that came simultaneous equation and matrix ><. Wasn't really paying attention,was Msn-ing. Then he sort of unhappy,so I log-off.HAHA =X. Thankyou for teaching me=)). <33

His excel...(Blue for you)

My excel...*You can see that I'm Msn-ing* =XXX (Pink and Red for me)
Sweet <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home