3105 Part 2
I'm really loving today's morning.
I have never experience such a good morning for so long.
-Woke up at 8.
-Listening to classical and meditating.
-Ate pancakes while listening to classical.
-A sip of orange,a thought of you.
It would be so near to perfect,if you are here with me! =))
Going to change to listen to Chines pop soon! HAHA!
Hope to have an 'active' afternoon.
Then a relaxing night.
Everything will be so P-E-R-F-E-C-T! HA! =)
I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD " THIS IS LIFE"! =X oops , am I too loud?HAHA!
Love,
Michelle!!!!!!
101% CHARGED!
I have never experience such a good morning for so long.
-Woke up at 8.
-Listening to classical and meditating.
-Ate pancakes while listening to classical.
-A sip of orange,a thought of you.
It would be so near to perfect,if you are here with me! =))
Going to change to listen to Chines pop soon! HAHA!
Hope to have an 'active' afternoon.
Then a relaxing night.
Everything will be so P-E-R-F-E-C-T! HA! =)
I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD " THIS IS LIFE"! =X oops , am I too loud?HAHA!
Love,
Michelle!!!!!!
101% CHARGED!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home