2905
Today is the last day of school.Two weeks of holiday.
The most exciting part of today is the Momentum Concert.
I have been waiting for this for so long.
I even wore "hip-hop" style to support RP hip hop!

Hip tai! whhoooooo~

Adeline and Hip tai.HAHA!

Sexy~



RP HIP HOP IN THE HOUSE~!



I admire HER!

And this one with blue highlight.

I love the way their skirts move~
He came to pick me up after the Momentum concert.
Tried to connect my laptop with his 3G,spend a lot of time on that,just to make sure I can send out my RJ on time.
Went for supper.It was so delicious.I don't know is because of the food or just because you are there with me that makes the food taste so nice.kekeke =X.
Thanks for picking me up!!!
<33
The most exciting part of today is the Momentum Concert.
I have been waiting for this for so long.
I even wore "hip-hop" style to support RP hip hop!

Hip tai! whhoooooo~

Adeline and Hip tai.HAHA!

Sexy~



RP HIP HOP IN THE HOUSE~!



I admire HER!

And this one with blue highlight.

I love the way their skirts move~
He came to pick me up after the Momentum concert.
Tried to connect my laptop with his 3G,spend a lot of time on that,just to make sure I can send out my RJ on time.
Went for supper.It was so delicious.I don't know is because of the food or just because you are there with me that makes the food taste so nice.kekeke =X.
Thanks for picking me up!!!
<33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home