0206
I don't why by just eating Mcdonald Breakfast...I feel such a sweet feeling in me.
It always make my day.
Thank you Daddy!
0106
----------
I went for my first dance class yesterday.
Everything was so great.
I hope it will always stay this way.
Came to dine with me after that.We went Crystal Jade.
I don't know why everything he ordered was like so delicious!YUMMY!
His car hits before meeting me. ><.I worry until wanna die! I have always secretly pray for him when I hold on to his hand.
I bet that he never noticed about this. =X keke.
I hope God will look after him.
Take away his sickness.
Take away his stress.
Bless him with happiness =).
After dinner,he ask if i want to catch a movie.
I'm always neutral when I am with him.
Where ever we go,
What ever we eat,
What ever he wants to do,
With him,I always feel good.
So,I'm always neutral =).
I can see that,he have nothing to catch.
Same as me.
I can see that he just wants to spend him with me.
I feel really touched.
I love to see that smile on your face.
That smile when you smile for me...
So.....

This is what I see in YOU!
It always make my day.
Thank you Daddy!
0106
----------
I went for my first dance class yesterday.
Everything was so great.
I hope it will always stay this way.
Came to dine with me after that.We went Crystal Jade.
I don't know why everything he ordered was like so delicious!YUMMY!
His car hits before meeting me. ><.I worry until wanna die! I have always secretly pray for him when I hold on to his hand.
I bet that he never noticed about this. =X keke.
I hope God will look after him.
Take away his sickness.
Take away his stress.
Bless him with happiness =).
After dinner,he ask if i want to catch a movie.
I'm always neutral when I am with him.
Where ever we go,
What ever we eat,
What ever he wants to do,
With him,I always feel good.
So,I'm always neutral =).
I can see that,he have nothing to catch.
Same as me.
I can see that he just wants to spend him with me.
I feel really touched.
I love to see that smile on your face.
That smile when you smile for me...
So.....

This is what I see in YOU!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home