10 July 2009
Plan to meet Moh Moh after UT test.
Texted to confirm the time and location and all.
He kept asking if it was ok to eat Udon for Dinner.
I didn't reply about the Udon part because I am alright with anything for Dinner as long as it was with him.
I was more worry about the meeting time and all.
After we met,I told him I feel like going out to play.
He ask me where I feel like going but I couldn't thought of any.
Then,he said he will keep the Udon and cook next time.
I was like,HUH.
He mean he is cooking tonight.
Of course I want to try his cooking skill.
So we ended up eating Udon!!!!

He told me that this was his first time cooking Udon.
I felt that it was very sweet of him.
This is the end product =)

Of Course it tasted nice =).
After this,I suggested to go out for some drinks at Changi Airport.
I just feel like going to the viewing mall to relax.
I drank Ice coffee and he drank hot chocolate.
These cakes are awesome.


Texted to confirm the time and location and all.
He kept asking if it was ok to eat Udon for Dinner.
I didn't reply about the Udon part because I am alright with anything for Dinner as long as it was with him.
I was more worry about the meeting time and all.
After we met,I told him I feel like going out to play.
He ask me where I feel like going but I couldn't thought of any.
Then,he said he will keep the Udon and cook next time.
I was like,HUH.
He mean he is cooking tonight.
Of course I want to try his cooking skill.
So we ended up eating Udon!!!!

He told me that this was his first time cooking Udon.
I felt that it was very sweet of him.
This is the end product =)
Of Course it tasted nice =).
After this,I suggested to go out for some drinks at Changi Airport.
I just feel like going to the viewing mall to relax.
I drank Ice coffee and he drank hot chocolate.
These cakes are awesome.
What is driving me crazy is that,we took sometime to locate the viewing mall at terminal three but we didn't manage to get to the viewing mall.
Anyway,it was late,about 1 o clock,so we decided to go home.
He was tired.
I felt really happy that he brought me to Changi Airport just because I wanted to go there.That time that we set off to Changi Airport is like eleven plus?
Deeply Appreciate.
Thankyou Moh Moh!!!!!! <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home