What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sat and Sun

Saturday

-------------

Went Buddy with Moh Moh.

He loves the food there especially the Flame Grilled Chicken.

Although I have always eat at Buddy,eating with him makes me feel that the food there very special.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday

-------

Meet MohMoh in the afternoon.

Went Cityhall to get tickets for the Church Service.

Then lunch at Hans.

Went Starbucks to do revision.

<3>

At one point of time,he tried to use some funny accent to teach me.haha =X.

Trying to absorb like a sponge ><.(PS: I said I tried).

Church at 5.

Pastor Prince was so funny.

Trying to speak Hokkien.So funny.

Oh...cannot say love,only can say like.Love only can love one person.keke =X

After today's service,I think that I feel blessed and love =).

After that headed to Pepper Lunch for dinner.

First time eat @ Pepper Lunch.

Set 2 was really very nice.

Then went to buy some stuff because <3 haha ="X.

Suddenly <3>Fruit Tea and say wants to get it for me.

I was like,awwww,so sweet.Never tried that before.

Then he sends me home.

I was whispering to him that,when can I see you again?

Then he says anytime that I wants to.

I really hope everything will go so smoothly always.

I don't why eating with you, food is always so nice.

<33 *Stronger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home