160709
Went to ikea for dinner with love.We ordered like so much food.(________________________) So much.HAHA.
The furniture there always make me feel like redecorate my room.But I am really too lazy.I want my walls to get painted again.I think just by repainting it,it will sort of get the feel I want/
After dinner,we went around to look at the show room.Love said that I would like the red one.I told him,is not like.Is love like crazy.Damn nice!!!I simply just love room with darker colour.
Suddenly Love said something.
Super sweet.
Without realizing that I am over the moon.
I didn't plan to tell him.
Anyway,I can feel that I am already living in there =).
The furniture there always make me feel like redecorate my room.But I am really too lazy.I want my walls to get painted again.I think just by repainting it,it will sort of get the feel I want/
After dinner,we went around to look at the show room.Love said that I would like the red one.I told him,is not like.Is love like crazy.Damn nice!!!I simply just love room with darker colour.
Suddenly Love said something.
Super sweet.
Without realizing that I am over the moon.
I didn't plan to tell him.
Anyway,I can feel that I am already living in there =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home