Tuesday 15/09/09
I love today's morning.It started off so well.
I'm happy because I am wearing my favorite pajamas.
Breakfast was Hot cakes which was totally awesome.
I love to start my morning off like that!!!
I went to get my hair done in the afternoon.
Yinxiu was with me cause I need to pass her back her thumb drive.
Planned to get it trimmed.
End up,trimmed,straighten fringe and hair treatment.
Temporary curls are suggestion from the hair dresser.
During this torturing time,I kill it by browsing through magazines.
And I saw these...

Heart Shaped Waffles.
HK$28.
HK$38.
I don't mind paying for this!!!


I realized how good it is to get a new hairdo!
Whoooo!
Cravings for Medicure and Pedicure. ><
I don't get it why nowadays I'm like that.
I guess I'm really changing.18 huh!!! HAHA! <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home